Feature & Follow #29

by - Friday, September 26, 2014


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and join in the weekly meme fun!

This week's #FF

Book character (s) you'd like to see with their own Twitter page

Definitely, most definitely the entire Glass House family!

If you are not familiar with The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine, you definitely should give it a try! The MVV series is what made me love vampires (Twilight got me into vampires, but MVV got me into the "blood club"), and I was hooked on the series mainly due to the characters, which I often imagine living with them!


Book boyfriend #1


Shane Collins

Being one of the Glass House family members, he is temperamental, witty, insensitive at times, just like how a normal teenager would behave living in vampire town and all. I fell in love with him from the start and I have been a loyal Shane Collins fanclub ever since! (Still is, which explains why I have the name - Natshane, Natasha Anne when combined sounds a bit like Natshane, Shane... got it? Okay. I'm done making awkward jokes.)


If Shane has twitter, I bet it would sound something like this:

“Marriage is a big word for all guys,” Shane said. “You know that. It’s kind of an allergy. We get itchy and sweaty just trying to spell it, much less do it.” - Shane Collins, Last Breath

“Things that Shane doesn't want on his grave: (1.) I thought it wasn't loaded.(2.) Hand me a match so I can check the gas tank.(3.) Killed over Ice Cream” 
Book girlfriend #1

If anyone can rock a goth look, that someone is definitely Eve Rosser.

Every bit as funny as Shane Collins, Eve's personality does not exactly match her goth appearance, and an even more un-cliché part of Eve is that her boyfriend isn't exactly a goth either, but a real blonde hair hottie - Michael Glass.



I love Eve because she radiates a "screw it and just do it!" kind of aura and her presence in the Glass House made Morganville seems less scary than it is!

And if she has twitter, besides the constant tweet about Michael and how Morganville actually sucks, it will sound something like this:

“Please. I am the queen of careful. Also, princess of punk fabulousness.”
“Wake me for the massacre, okay? Don't want to miss it.”  

And I heard there will be a series about it! *fangirling*

That's it for my FF post, leave a comment below and I'll be sure to check yours out!

Happy Friday!

Posted by,
post signature

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I now feel so regretful for not having read The Morganville Vampires series! If I do come by any copies of it I'll definitely give it a try!

    Thank you for being such a great friend and book blogger! Hope you have a great Friday :D

    -Kat from Perusing Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the first one but couldn't get into it, I will have to give it another try some time.

    Have a great day,
    Stormi
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read that vampire series, but I'd definitely give it a try! I love a good paranormal romance!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you were able to think of tweets that they would say! It proves how well you love/know the characters!! I have the books on my shelf but have yet to get around to them! I know I need to now!!

    New follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!