Feature and Follow #31

by - Friday, October 24, 2014


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and join in the weekly meme fun!

This week's TMST 

Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back?

This is one interesting question!

One of the most memorable character was Fred Weasley (I was torn between Snape, Fred and Tonks and Lupin). Since I was 6 I have been in love with Fred and George Weasley because they were witty and mischievous, I remembered particularly when they set havoc to the exams, it was the best feeling ever!

Arent' they just cute? :p 
Fred and George were like an inseparable tornado, and they were a great addition to the Harry Potter series, it was absolutely devastating when Fred died in the battle, and I can just imagine the stricken feeling that George felt.

I cried a lot during that scene (just as when Hedwig died too - huge animal lover), because I just couldn't bear the thought of  losing a friend, a twin, a brother, and a son. The Weasley's were always carefree and simple.

I would hope for Fred to be brought to life again! So he and George could continue their mischievous escapades.


Happy Friday!

Posted by,
post signature

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. It was a huge surprise for me when Fred died, I was really shocked!
    New GFC and bloglovin follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clip is awful! Why did I watch it? It made me cry! I knew it would and I watched it anyway! Great choice. Fred made my list too!

    Happy FF! New GFC follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh that video is going to make me cry again :)

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin.
    My FF

    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! Great pick! I cried a lot and couldn't just take it that he died. *sobs*

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower. <3
    Here's my F&F post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing a lot of Fred today. When I watched the movie, I was shocked, so I can't imagine how I'd react if I had read the books and was a super fan!
    Old Follower!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fred's death was particularly devastating. Those books were rough! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel a bit ashamed to admit that I haven’t read the last three Harry Potter books, certainly now with all the HP characters which have been chosen. I do remember watching the film and crying hysterically when he died :(

    I’m a new GFC follower!
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!