Sunshine Blog AwardSunday, April 15, 2012
I was nominated by Alexia Smit of Alexia Chronicles and Terra Harmony of the kick ass Akasha Series. Two of my favorite ladies!
So, here are the rules ...
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself - you can use mine or make up your own.
3. Nominate 10-12 other wonderful bloggers.
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog.
5. Link the person who nominated you.
So here it is:
1. What book are you currently reading?
I'm reading Princess of the Midnight Ball and I'm sticking to it!
2. Vampires or werewolves?
Always a vampirette! (lol, I just make up that word) But I do love werewolves too. I'm addicted to the vampires and werewolves in Underworld! Who thinks Selene and Lucian is hot??
3. How many books have you read this year?
Less than 20. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
4. Who is your favorite book character from a book you've read?
Too many to choose from :( But well, I'm a loyal citizen of Morganville. Shane Collins it is!
5. Heels, sneakers, flip flops or clogs?
I still haven't master the skill of wearing heels (I love them but they make my feet hurt), I wear sneakers to school all the time because of lab work, I've never worn a clog, and I wore flip flops 90% of the time!
6. What's your favorite dream vacation?
I've never really thought of any vacation spots, but ship me off to a tropical island with great beach, beautiful weather, hot guys and good food, and I'm content.
7. Who is your favorite author?
[I'm going to exclude paranormal fiction because it would be impossible for me to choose] My favorite author for non-paranormal genre is Jennifer Echols!
8. Favorite book series?
The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Divergent by Veronica Roth and The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting.
9. Why do you enjoy reading?
From the time my mum bought me my first teen romance book, I knew I was hooked. Reading has been my second nature, it is a habit that I developed all these years. I love reading because it makes me smile, I can get lost in a book and forget the world for a while, and I always feel better after reading a book.
10. What is your favorite quote from a book?
"Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now."
- Divergent (Veronica Roth)
Here are my nominees!
1. Alexandra @ Words of the world - A talented writer and a wonderful friend, I am in awe and have great respects for her!
2. Emilija @ The Sweetest Sin - A great blogger with a great perspective, read the most unusual books and write the greatest stories and reviews!
3. Claire @ ClaireReads - One of the blogs that I enjoyed visiting, I adore her book choices and her post! Definitely a blog worth stalking.
4. Veronica @ MostlyReviews - She is one of the ones who made my blog happened. Without her I'll be left clueless! And not to mention she has the most awesome giveaways and wonderful blog!
5. Patti @ PattiRoberts - My first giveaway book was written by Patti! She's such a great person and so terribly kind hearted!
6. Natalie @ Purple Jelly Bean Chair Reviews - An awesome blogger, great friend and a person who is easy to talk to!
7. Ritesh @ Ritesh Kala - Yes yes, I know you have been nominated by Terra and Alexia but I'm going to nominate you again! xD His blog is informative and his posts were so thoughtfully written, and he is such a great person who has helped me in so many ways! Thank you!
8. Tina @ Martina Bookaholic - I know you have been nominated twice too! Tina is also one of the person behind my blog's success! Thank you Tina! You're the best! Plus, she writes awesome reviews who never failed to make me laugh!
9. Cambria @ Cambria Hebert - A blogger and a writer with a killer sense of humor! I enjoyed her blog posts and even more her books! She is such a fun person to be around with!
10. Debra @ DebraAnastasia - What can I say, she wrote one of my favorite books of all time. Plus I love her tweets!
Thank you for dropping by my blog, and once again thanks Alexia and Terra for the nomination! You guys rocked!