Tell Me Something Tuesday #14

by - Tuesday, May 15, 2012



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Cambria Hebert. Click on her link and join in the weekly meme fun!

Tell Me Something...


If you could be any animal what would you be and why? 

I would be....


A white tiger.

Just like any other tigers, the white tiger is an excellent predator, yet I am continually amazed by such color of perfection. The white tiger has been hunted for their exotic beauty, and that saddens me because their number have been dwindling for the past few years.

"Since they were first brought into captivity, White Tigers have been interbred by Humans in a business that is morally questionable and purely profit based. Since then, this already rare animal is thought to have disappeared completely as there have been no confirmed White Tiger reports since the mid 1900s." - A-Z animals 

I want to be a white tiger because despite how beautiful they are, they are still the deadly predator inside. Cool!


Happy Tuesday!

Posted by,

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I agree, Natasha! White Tigers are equally gorgeous and deadly. I love them, too. Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I love the coloring and I completely understand why you chose this animal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - yes, I love tigers - the only reason I wouldn't want to be one is 'cause I'd be in danger of being poached, and I have had a rough life this time; figure next time I deserve a pampered existence. Maybe when tigers are safe again ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome answer! They really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I don't know if you read it or not, but this post made me think of Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!