Beneath by Cambria Hebert Release Day

by - Saturday, March 30, 2013


Released : March 29th 2013
Format : Ebook
Price : only for 99 cents

               




Heven and Hell #3.5

Where I came from everything is perfect. Everything is beautiful and predictable. Life isn’t measured by days, but by infinite joy that never ends.

But it did.

When I fell in love with a man who was perfectly imperfect. 

The price for forbidden affection was steep and my beautiful white wings withered and died around me. 

I was fallen. I am fallen.

Years have passed, and I’ve learned the true meaning of time. I’ve learned to build a wall around myself and exist alone. Yet, when he looks at me… the heart beneath my armor trembles.

But I must remember.

I must remember that I might not have anything left to lose, but he certainly does. And risking him is something I won’t do. So I lock my feelings where they belong.

Beneath


Perfection was sometimes boring.

That was one of the phrase that caught my eye when I was reading Beneath. 

I have been a loyal fan of Cambria works since her first novella Before was published, and to say as much as I am anticipating for her Heven and Hell series, I am also as excited to read her novellas! (which are prequels to her books). Each novellas are approximately 60+ pages, but 60 pages is all it took to reel me in. Beneath was no exception. 

Gemma was one of the unique character that I have grown to love, Beneath gave me a better insight on her history and her relationship with Cole, I was utterly swoon, and to be honest, I thought Gemma was one of the kindest character I've ever known. 

I fell in love with Sam and Heven, but Cole and Gemma's connection was equivalently explosive! Beneath made me teary, how is that even possible?!

Cambria just have her own way with words, sophisticatedly crafted, Beneath would do as great even if it is a standalone! 

Cambria made Heaven and Hell sound much more interesting than I thought.

If you haven't read her series, make sure you do. And if you haven't read Beneath, what are you waiting for?!

Happy Release Day for one of my favorite author, Cambria Hebert! 

Reviewed by,



You May Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!