Easy (Contours of the Heart #1) by Tammara Webber

by - Sunday, March 03, 2013


Title : Easy by Tammara Webber
Published Date : November 6th 2012

             



Rescued by a stranger.
Haunted by a secret
Sometimes, love isn’t easy…

He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…

The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.

Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.

A groundbreaking novel in the New Adult genre, Easy faces one girl's struggle to regain the trust she's lost, find the inner strength to fight back against an attacker, and accept the peace she finds in the arms of a secretive boy.

 Never have I been swept away almost instantly by a book.

Never have I been so deeply pulled into the story from the first page.

Never have I met Lucas Maxfield.

“Choosing to be with you, isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline...It's easy. Incredibly easy.”

Falling in love with the book was incredibly easy. Since the first page , I was shocked by the sudden turn of events, I have never expected the story to pick up that fast! Jacqueline was an easy character to relate to, someone who has gone through a nasty breakup (nasty because her ex dumped her for a lousy enough excuse) and was recovering from a traumatic incident. She is strong, I have to give her that. Jacqueline has quickly became one of my favorite heroine for putting up with such torment.

I have seen this book everywhere and my initial thought was, it’s just another teen story. I liked her Between the Lines series but was not that impress with it, I held the same expectation for Easy. How wrong was I! And I have to give thanks to the Lucas-looking-model for making me buy the book (and for giving me zombie-looking eyes), if it weren’t for him (I have a thing for bad boys) I wouldn’t even bought it.  

Lucas, like all the other heroes have a depressing past, but I never expected it to be so brutal and real, that makes his character even more believable and lovable! It also explained a lot on why he was shaped to be who he is today., and for possessing the swoon-worthy protective aura that envelops him when he was with Jacqueline. Lucas and Jacqueline is defintely a couple that you should read about!  

The supporting characters also left a huge imprint in my reading experience, Easy won’t be the same without them! It’s hard for me to write this review because there’s so much to say yet so much I shouldn’t say. Read it to Feel it.  

A book that keeps me awake until 3am in the morning just to finish it - That ought to prove something right?

Praises for Webber for creating an unforgettable story.
Posted by,

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!