Stacking the Shelves #12

by - Saturday, October 08, 2016


 Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It’s a chance to display the books you have acquired this week! Whether or not it's in a physical or virtual form, this meme allows you to share the books you are excited about! 

Happy Saturday! 

This week was a super progressive week for both my life and my blog, I've actually gotten so many things done that I'm so proud of myself! How about you? How was your week? 


25935303303019382687142625166996
2802025412900806

And I won this from a giveaway! Really excited to start with this one! Thanks Jess @ Reading is My Neverland

21469068

What books have you gotten this week?

Posted by, 
post signature

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. OOh nice! All totally new to me! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stopped by :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I just picked up Catching Cassidy earlier this week. I hope it's good! Floured has a really cute cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Right now I'm reading 2 other books at the moment but I'm hoping I'd be able to get to it by end of this week. I totally agree, thats why I got em! :D

      Delete
  3. A few of your books are new to me. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun haul! I don't think I know any of these. Something to look up... Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start reading and certainly hope that they are good :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!