November Wrap Up 2016

by - Thursday, December 01, 2016


Yay! November has ended and I'm 3 days away from my birthday! (and I'm ignoring the fact that I'm turning 22). Honestly, November was fantastic! I met so many people on #bookstagram that has helped me ease into the community, read tons of amazing books and connected with my favorite authors online. I'm grateful for all the small things that has made my November so wonderful, I couldn't ask for more. 

Here's what happened in:

- Books Read This Month -

With the amount of workload this month, I'm pretty surprised that I managed to read 13 books and reread 3 books. No wonder I'm sleep deprived!

Love Addicts Anonymous by J.C. ReedDesire in Frost by Alicia RadesInspired by Frost by Alicia RadesThe Want Ad by Penelope MarshallHow to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole CozzoMore Than Friends by Monica  MurphyPunk 57 by Penelope DouglasThe Comeback by Kathryn RenardThe Backup by Kathryn RenardSidelined by Kathryn RenardDamned if I Do by Erin HayesDamned if I Don't by Erin Hayes
Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis

- December's TBR -

Honestly, I am so excited for the ARC's I've gotten for this month! I don't know which one to start off with! 

328724563232031930077755253218502593530330301938

- Blog's Updates - 

November Blog's Goals 

30 blog posts (34 posts to be exact :p )
Blog hop more often (I've turned to Instagram hopping lately)
Post 5 reviews (checked)
Read 3 contemporary romance books (I've read so many I lost count)

Here are my top 3 most viewed posts: 


- Life's updates-


November Life's Goals

Post 5 bookish photos on Instagram (nailed it! In fact I posted 17 ha!)
Go to gym at least 3 times a week (EPIC FAIL)
Experiment with avocado (and I created the best salad ever! Technically, it's my dad's recipe :/ )

My instagram account has been up and running for a month! *time flies*



- December Goals - 

Blog

Write a Christmas Themed Post 
Have a guest post on my blog 
Read 2 Holiday-themed books
Reread The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth 

Life

Learn how to "calligraphy" 
Present wrapping challenge - creativity using brown paper! 



Posted by, 
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!