Follow Me Friday #2

by - Friday, November 25, 2011


Follow Me Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by parajunkee.com and Alison can read. Check out their website!


Q: It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?

I might not celebrate Thanksgiving but I am certainly thankful for everything that happened this year. Where should I start? I am grateful to my family and friends for supporting and encouraging me throughout the year, I never imagined myself standing on a stage performing after all these years, or even entering public speaking, but this year has been adventurous for me. Because of my friends and family, I have entered numerous competitions, I had camped in the forest and endured through 3 days 2 nights of grueling battle with nature (but it was worth the fun we had!), and thanks mum and dad and of course Jarod for all the laughs and fun we shared! 

I am also very grateful that I met so many good friends on Goodreads who not only helped me with my blog (which I had abandoned for quite some time) but also shared good books and laughs with me. Although we have not met, but you guys are such awesome friends! I couldn't imagine what would I do without you guys!

As for the books, I don't even know which one to start with! And I don't want to pick favourites because I love each and every book I've read for different reasons. But I would like to recommend several books that had touched me deeply and left me such a good memory. 



I'll settle with 5, I don't think my fingers will agree with me listing down the other 100 books I've read.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Post by,


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower hopping through =)

    There's so much to be thankful for. The list just goes on and on...

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    April (Books4Juliet)
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the Vampire Academy series, have you read Bloodlines the spin-off yet?
    I loved the last line but also hated it because we have to wait next year for the next book, anyway here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower dropping in! Great list of books, it was hard to just pick a few. Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very sweet post. Its so nice to sit back and reflect on the good thats in our lives at the moment, especially family. You also listed some awesome books. I cheated and just said all books becuase I couldn't even begin listing my favorites =)

    New Follower
    My FF
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) Old follower!
    Thanks for stopping by... Happy Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'm starting Masquerade tonight!! I can't WAIT!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fixing to read Hushed. I am glad to know you liked it so well.

    New follower hopping through. Your blog is beautiful.

    Have a great weekend.

    My Follow Friday

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always a difficult thing to do what's out of our comfort zone, but it sounds like you conquered whatever inhibitions you had! Camping's always fun:) I haven't actually read any of the books you mentioned, so I'll have to look them up, though I've seen Masquerade's cover pop all over the blogoverse here lately.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower :) Your blog is adorable!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hushed = Awesome! Great post today :)

    Happy Follow Friday!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really thankful for Goodreads. It's fueled my book obsession to the point of insanity, and, like you, I'm SO thankful for the friends I've made book blogging. I LOVE the sense of community.

    'Old' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for every word Jane Austen wrote. I am a new follower. Looking forward to your posts!

    http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!