Follow Me Friday #15

by - Friday, March 02, 2012


Follow Me Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and join in the weekly meme fun!


Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?


Interesting topic for today! 

Well I have always been hoping to watch Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire on screen ever since the first I read it. These days I am in desperate need to watch a romantic flick with bad boys or steamy romance, and nothing fits the description even more perfectly than Beautiful Disaster. As for the casts, I always imagined Travis to be someone with dark hair and buff body (I am basically describing 90% of what girls would think of bad boys) and Abby to be someone who is reddish-brown headed with a kick ass personality. 

I admit, I forgotten how Abby and Travis was described in the story, but when I thought of them, this two characters automatically popped into my head. 

Travis Maddox -  Max Irons



Max Irons was also my dream cast for Four from Divergent.










Abby Abernathy - Deborah Ann Woll 





You might recognize her from True Blood. She played Jessica and I love her from the show!







I'm sorry I haven't been getting to your blogs on last Friday but I promise I'll make it up to you in this week. It is hard to juggle between University assignments and blogging but now that I am through with this hell week, I am a little bit more free to dedicate my time to blogging!

Thank you for dropping by my blog and check out my FF post, please leave a link to your  blog and I'll check out yours too! Happy Friday!

Posted by,

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Good choice. I like the potential actors you picked!

    New follower!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book, but I love Deborah!! ;)

    I'm a follower!
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower...and I am YET to read Beautiful Disaster...I need to get on it!

    Check out mine!

    http://amidnightsummersread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. YES! Beautiful Disaster is so intense and awesome and great and... Lmao, yes, I'm in love with this book.
    Happy Friday! Following your blog.
    My post: FollowFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read this, but at least you chose a cast! I'm too chicken of the idea of ruining a good book.

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow-friday-86.html

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Beautiful Disaster (yet) but let me tell you: that's one hell of a hot couple, both of them! I love both Deborax and Max!

    New follower.

    Here's my FF. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sad to say that I have not read that one yet. :( But I apparently need to move it up on my TBR pile!

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the book yet..it sounds good.>:)

    new follower-GFC-Avry15
    You have a nice blog!:)

    Here's my ff:http://bookshelfconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/03/feauture-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see Max playing Parker. I think Travis's actor needs more of a bad boy look to him.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!