Follow Me Friday #34

by - Friday, January 23, 2015



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and join in the weekly meme fun!
Before I started blogging, I always put up short reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. I am still having such practice but I would normally share my reviews to GR, Amazon, Smashwords (if applicable), Netgalley (also if applicable :P), my Facebook Page and twitter. Yep, basically all the social sites I am active in :P 

What about you? 

Happy Friday! :D (I'm writing this in my sweat soaked PE clothes, just came back from an intense badminton session with my friends :P) *random alert*

Posted by, 

post signature

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. It just depends on whether it's a full review on Goodreads or a small mini-bite review. Most of the time it's a full, sometimes (lately) it's been a mini-bite until I'm actually able to sit down and write the full one, then I schedule it ahead to go up on the blog, and make sure that it goes to Amazon and/or Edelweiss and Netgalley. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put up my reviews on my blog first. If I got the book from NetGalley it goes there next. Goodreads, when I remember. :( Gotta get that updated.

    New Bloglovin' follower

    My FF:http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/feature-follow-friday-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodreads is a great way to keep track of everything you read. It's also the other place where I post aside from my blog.

    New follower on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I post to Goodreads, too! It's usually just a shortened version of my blog review, but better than nothing! I need to be better about Amazon. (:

    Old follower! (:

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share links to my reviews on my social media accounts, like facebook, twitter, tsu, google + and pinterest. But my actual review I only post on goodreads and my blog. I try to cross-post on amazon as well,but often forget if it isn't a review book. And ofcourse on netgalley if it was a netgalley book.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!