Have you ever change your mind about a book? - Feature & Follow #42

by - Friday, September 09, 2016





Well, when I read a book I tend it to put them either in the "LOVE IT" or "HATE IT" category and I have no desire to revisit the books that I have no interest of. On the contrary, I do have books that I thought I would like but ended up disliking them instead. :/

Hmm...but I did try reading If I Stay by Gayle Forman and thought it was just an "ok" book, watched the movie when it was released (I love Chloe Grace Moretz), decided to reread the book and bam! Instant love, maybe I'm just bias :P 

Image result for chloe grace moretz gif funny

I do genuinely love the second book more though, so I guess that counts? :P 

What about you? Have you ever had a 180 moment? 

Happy Friday! 

Posted by, 
post signature

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I haven't read tht book yet but I like the actress! My 180 moment was when I read theTwilight series. I used to like them but I later changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I was so obsessed with TTS, I still think they are great, but I've found "greater" series too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yeah I'm a love it or like it or not kinda girl too! Lol! More than just love or hate I guess! But usually my mind doesn't change, but there are times I will feel like giving the next one a chance just out of curiosity or something and there are times that it really does help!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to adopt that more! I seem to discard a book once I decide I really dislike it :p Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Twilight was my 180 series. I got too caught up in the hype and didn't notice the atrocious writing and plot development (in my opinion) until the second go around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like Twilight is making its round this week :P I do have to say Twilight has its perks and flaws, I just hated that Jacob was treated so unfairly in the story :( Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I was the same way with If I Stay!
    Old GFC follower and new Twitter follower

    Carrie @The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!