Stacking the Shelves #11

by - Saturday, September 17, 2016


 Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It’s a chance to display the books you have acquired this week! Whether or not it's in a physical or virtual form, this meme allows you to share the books you are excited about! 

Happy Saturday! 

I do not have an insane amount of books this week (trying to control myself :P) and I've been trying to clear off my ARCs before I request for new ones, so here ya go! My effort for reducing my TBR :p

Image result for pssh  gif




Posted by,
post signature

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I got two of the same books as you! Right Billionaire, Wrong Wedding and Fool For You! Can't wait to see what you think of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *High 5!* I started Right Billionaire, Wrong Wedding and loved it right away. Such a fun and light read after all the heavy stuff I have been reading for the past week :p I can't wait to read about what you think too!

      Delete
  2. I read Reckless Rescue not that long ago. It's an enjoyable read. I read a Katee Robert book way back when. Heck, it may have even been her debut novel. I haven't kept up with her books though. They sound really good, I just keep getting sidetracked by other books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really smart of you to work on reducing the ARCs you already have. I tend to wait until about a month off publication to read an ARC and then it is a race to get it all done and reviewed before the release date. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!