Top 5 Swoonworthy Book Heroes by Carole's Random Life

by - Sunday, February 14, 2016


For this special occasion, Carole @ Carole's Random Life has come up with a list of Top 5 Swoon worthy Book Heroes to celebrate Valentine's Day! What's even better than curling up with your favourite book hero as your Valentine's date? Prepare yourself for some major eye candy. 


Rye field Regular

Hardy Cates from Sugar Daddy & Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas 

I love his character in both books. Yes, he does some things that are pretty awful but I love him anyway. Hardy Cates can save the day just as well as any superhero.


Rye field Regular

Bones from the Night Huntress Series 

Bones is pretty awesome. He is funny, sexy, and lethal if needed. He is the perfect complement to Cat.


Rye field Regular

Jericho Z. Barrons from the Fever series 

He is the definition of alpha male. I still get weak in the knees just thinking about Barrons. I adore the first 5 books in the series and I think that I am just pretending the series stopped there. 


Rye field Regular

Curran from the Kate Daniels series 

I mean he is the Beast Lord. How can you not love the Beast Lord?!?! 


Rye field Regular

Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series

This man makes my heart melt. He isn't perfect but you would be hard pressed to find a more honorable man. His love for Claire is palpable on the page. 


Share your thoughts! We'd love to hear your choice of your favourite top 5 swoon-worthy book heroes! ;)



Sacramento Regular


My name is Carole and as you may have guessed I love to read. If I have any free time, there is a really good chance that I will have a book in my hand. I read a little bit of everything and will probably fall in love with any book that makes me feel something or surprises me. I just love a surprise! I tend to mostly read anything fiction including YA novels, romance, urban fiction, mysteries, and whatever else looks good at the moment.

When I am not reading, I enjoy spending time with my family. I am happily married and have two daughters who also enjoy reading. My college age daughter tends to pick up the classics when she is in the mood to read while I haven't read a classic since my college days. My youngest daughter is in high school and she likes to read the more popular YA novels but actually asks me for recommendations from time to time. I have tried but I can't seem to get my husband to pick up a book ­  - he is stubborn like that.

I love music and would much rather go to a concert or a baseball game than any kind of fancy event. I love to laugh and have fun. I am a homebody and can stay home for weeks at time if my schedule would allow it (too bad I work full time). I don't watch a lot of TV ­ unless The Walking Dead is on ­ I can't get enough of that show. But really, who needs a lot of hobbies when you have a gigantic pile of books to read?

About my blog: 

Carole’s Random Life is where I post all things books including reviews, new releases, and the occasional giveaway. I read a little bit of everything so that is what you will find on my blog.


Check out my interview on Dreamland Teenage Fantasy here.


Posted by, 

post signature

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this post! Jamie Frasier, he's my pick! :) Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Great picks by Carole herself! :D Happy Valentines Day to you too!

      Delete
    2. I am just in love with Jamie. Best Fictional Character Ever!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my picks! It was so much fun doing this. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Happy Valentine's Day! :D

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!