Stacking the Shelves #7

by - Saturday, February 20, 2016

STSmall

          Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It’s a chance to display the books you have acquired this week! Whether or not it's in a physical or virtual form, this meme allows you to share the books you are excited about! 

I haven't done a STS post for almost 2 weeks! It was the Chinese New Years so I went back to my home town for the celebration. Now I'm right back on track! I did not managed to get many books recently, but I've been catching up with my Netgalley shelves (mainly because the datelines are etching closer and I want to maintain my stats :P). Without further ado,

Books I've got this week






Posted by,

post signature

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great haul! I've not heard of these but I do hope that you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just finished Angelborn and it was amazing!

      Delete
  2. I have seen a few really great reviews for The Butterfly Code. I hope you love both of the books that you added this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Angelborn book looks really good. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!