Happy New Year - My New Year's ResolutionsSaturday, December 31, 2011
50 more minutes to 2012.
Truth to be told, I am feeling both eager and reluctant, 2011 has been such a great year for me, I've read more books than I could ever imagined, I finally get the nerve to join public speaking, went camping, get to know so many friends and even getting a hang of the whole blog thing (which if you asked me in 2009 I would just give you a blank stare.) 2011 has been one of the most accomplished year for me, not only I finally graduated from high school and going off to University next month, I had also gathered up the courage to venture into the big unknown! (Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration...)
In a nutshell 2011 is/was a great year! However, I am anticipating for 2012 because I can't wait to fulfill my New Year's resolution!
Blogging related (Some in which I had mentioned in my FF post yesterday)
1. Creating a new banner and maybe 'experiment' on custom made templates.
2. Rearranging my blog!
3. Adding more widgets/features to my blog.
4. Hosting more giveaways/character and authors interviews/blog tours and perfecting my reviewing skills.
5. Gaining more followers and joining more memes...
6. Completing my 2012 book challenges including:
1. Hit the gym! Cut down on fast food! Sweat myself!
2. Work to get good grades!
3. Read 100 books.
4. Try to reduce my TBR pile down to at least 25%.
5. Adapting to University life - and life without parents (I am close with my family)
6. Stop thinking about the Apocalypse. The movie doesn't help.
What is your New Year's resolution???
Have a Happy New Year everyone! And may all your dreams come true:) Keep reading, keep writing, keep rocking!