Tell Me Something Tuesday #1

by - Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Cambria Hebert . Join in the fun! (Click on the link to be redirected to Cambria's site and read her answers! ) 


Tell Me Something……


What are your top 3 picks for the books that you read this year?


1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Beautiful Disaster by Jami McGuire
3. Masquerade by Cambria Hebert

For an avid reader, 3 is never enough, but I managed to narrow down my shelf of 100 books to 3....Wow, I'm proud of myself :P This year was fun for me because I've read so many kinds of books, books that I never imagined myself reading, so it has been pretty adventurous for me.

So that it's guys! My top 3 picks of the year! Gosh I feel like squeezing some more into the list .....



Posted by,

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your pic for top 3 of the year! It IS hard to choose because there are so many but u did a good job! Thanks for beinf part of. tell me something tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an interesting meme! Couldn't wait for next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Great post, and great list! :)

    Happy New Year!

    Alexandra~
    http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!