Follow Me Friday #26

Friday, March 01, 2013



Follow Me Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and join in this weekly meme fun!


Q: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like -- oops?


Although I have been blogging for almost 2 years, I still felt like a newbie, one of my blogger sins is not posting on time! My geography knowledge is worse than a 5 year old so I'm often confused on how to calculate the time difference. I always have the problem of posting way too EARLY (because I'm living in Asia).

But because of my lack of knowledge, I finally have the chance to explore the *time zone app* on my phone, and since then,  time zone difference has no longer become my primary blogger fear!

Happy Friday,


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I started blogging last year. I don't worry much about time zone, though. I post whenever I want to. I like your blog; the layout is impressive. :)

    New Follower via GFC
    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kaykay above, I haven't really thought about time zone. I suppose for book blasts, I better start paying attention to that!

    New follower via GFC from this FF hop! Hi!
    Tiffyfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree too. I don't think about time zone. I just publish my post at any time. :)

    Here is my FF http://goo.gl/u1Tiw

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! I really like your design :-)
    I used to worry about the time zone thing being in the UK but with other commitments I just try to get posts up as early as possible . . and now I have just realised I can schedule posts :-)
    My link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/
    Kirsty @ all in One Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well yay for working it out although I think your issue wasn't to bad :-) And like everyone else said - love your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem and daily I have to use the Time Converter that I googled LOL

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lucky, everything is done from my time zone! Your blog is really cute, by the way :) New follower :D

    Here's my FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes, that can be hard. Well you can schedule them on blogger according to time zones.
    Old Follower!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm, why would you think time zone is important? I also just post whenever it suits me! Sometimes even in the very early mornings (*ahem*3 am*ahem*)

    I am a new follower through GFC!


    My FF


    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that header! It makes me want to go draw it :D What a great answer as well. I'm always checking with the tours to see if I'm posting in the correct time zone or not so I could see that much of a difference being very tricky. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old Follower - Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always check for time zone converters since I'm from a different time zone than the blog tours that I join! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    New follower via GFC
    Zeee @ I Heart Romance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them! :D