Stacking the Shelves #13

by - Saturday, October 15, 2016


 Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It’s a chance to display the books you have acquired this week! Whether or not it's in a physical or virtual form, this meme allows you to share the books you are excited about! 

Happy Saturday!

I literally couldn't believe myself this week.

Image result for not again gif

My self-control flew out the window and now I'm swamped with reviews to write and datelines closing on me. Did I regret it? Never. Do I wish that I have more sleep? Hell yes! Just when I finally managed to reduce the number of books on my TBR, Netgalley happened and the self-torturous cycle repeats itself. Still, I'm proud to call myself a book addict *or hoarder*. 


Seduce Me Sweetly (Heron's Landing Book 1)Make Me Forget (It's Kind Of Personal, #1)Let it be MeRock Addiction (Rock Kiss, #1)28530835Fight for Her: Volume 1 (Fight for Her, #1)What Happens AfterCrazy, Sexy, Ghoulish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #1)CheckmateDeploy, Part One (Rawlings #1)Love Amplified (Heavy Influence, #3)Waking OliviaJust a Matter of Time: A Young Adult Paranormal Short StorySeeker (The Seeker Series, #1)

What books have you gotten this week?

Posted by,
post signature

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Look at all those new books!! Some really great looking covers in there! Hope you like your new books and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! That's why I got them in the first place :P

      Delete
  2. Don’t feel bad. I went to B&N this week and got too crazy with book-buying. I’ve tried to be good, but it’s hard.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can control my cravings for food better than for books *gulps*

      Delete
  3. Love the covers for your book. I try to stay away from B & N because I always buy too much. I hope you love all of your new books...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I can never resist the temptation of a bookstore, thank god I live pretty far away :p

      Delete
  4. OMG Natasha, I totally understand your struggle. I've been getting worse and worse with downloading from Edelweiss and NetGalley! I need to control myself! But hey, we'll have enough to read for two lifetimes, amirite?! :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have to stop myself from requesting anymore, it's irresistible because it's free hahahah! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!