Follow Me Friday #6

by - Friday, December 30, 2011



Follow Me Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs!


Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

Although I have been blogging for a while now, I am still an amaeture when it comes to 'spicing up' my blog. So in 2012, I am trying to add as many widgets/features and hopefully create a better banner for my blog. I am hoping for a reconstruction! I hope I can learn more about blogging tips! Secondly, I also wanted to rearrange my blog, it just seems like such a mess ! And maybe I could participate in more blogging events and improve my reviewing skills :P

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all my blogging friends and followers who have made my blogging experience so wonderful! You guys rock!

So here's my New Year's Blogging Resolution, what about you? Leave me a link so I can check yours out!

Happy Friday!

Posted by,




You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love Book Blogging 101 at Parajunkee for blogging tips and ideas. :)

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! Hopefully I'll be able to add more features and re-design my blog in 2012 as well!
    New Follower!
    Here’s My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's not a mess at all. I love it!
    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to work on making a banner/button, too. I did once, but it didn't turn out too well.

    New follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I also need to 'spice-up' my blog! =)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome goals - I definitely need to spice up my blog in 2012 too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New looks can always help to spice things up. For some reason new looks can always give you a whole new energy to keep doing things. Not that there is anything wrong with how you blog is now, because I do like it. =D

    I'm an old follower here, stopping by to show my love.

    Take care. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post - you have some good ideas! I'm a new follower and look forward to seeing your posts and changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have an adorable site.
    Just returning the favor hope you have a good new years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post! You have a bunch of great ideas on how to make some changes throughout the next year! I cannot wait to see how things change! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my FF post!

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I like your banner!! I totally need one... I'm banner-less! *gasp!* I'm a new GFC happily. My FF is here... Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, Parajunkee has some of the best bloggin tips. Story Siren does a good job as well. I think some of it is growing into it. Those are good resolutions! I wish you luck with them!!

    Returning the follow ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great goals! Good luck with all of them. Hope you have a great weekend! Happy New Year!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too many widgets are not a good thing either because it slows down your blog. I think your blog is lovely right now! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!