Liebster Blog Award

by - Monday, December 12, 2011

Just today, I have received a Liebster Award (not to mention my first ever award) from Suzanne and I'm jumping with joy, woot woot! Thank you so much Suzanne!

Suzanne is a blogger and you can find her at her blog Paranormal Book Fan which I have to compliment, I love the background!




So, as per the rules for this award (copied from Suzanne):

In accepting the LIebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to: 


  • Thank the person who gave them this award and link back to that persons blog
  • Copy and paste the award to their blog
  • Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news
  • Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding "the LIebster Blog Award" to bloggers they would like to honour


This award is for anyone with fewer than 200 followers. 

So, my chosen blogs are :

1. Alexandra @ Words of the Worlds
2. Kindlemom @ My Guilty Obsession
3. Alexia @ Alexia Chronicles
4. Lila @ Babbling about books and stuff
5. Danielle Smiley @ Know to read

These blogs are mostly chosen because I enjoyed my 'visit' there, they have great posts and I love their blogs! I am sure they will reach 200 followers soon!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohhh!!!! I'm so honored! Thank you so much!!!! I'll get my post up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sam
    Thank you! I was so excited;D

    @Danielle
    Congratulations to you too:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Nat! That is amazing and awesome. :)

    I'll post my post soon.

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!