Stacking the Shelves #3

by - Saturday, January 09, 2016

STSmall

          Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It’s a chance to display the books you have acquired this week! Whether or not it's in a physical or virtual form, this meme allows you to share the books you are excited about! 

Happy Saturday!

This week is extremely busy for me because it's my first week of internship and I was assigned to the "test kitchen", where I actually have a standing/preparation job from 8am to 5pm. It was exhausting and I ended up going to bed early every day, but my time was worthwhile! I spent most of my time baking and my team and I could bake up to 60 loaves of bread and trays and trays of tarts and cakes per day. Not to mention the cleaning afterwards. I just can't get my eyes to open when I'm trying to read a book. 

Because of that, my reading progress was rather slow and I did not get to finish any books this week, anyhow: 

Books I'm currently reading

27867086

27477840

Books I've added to my wishlist this week

26179188

25346584

23162056

27068944

I am really excited to get my hands on the new books I've added to my wishlist, I've read reviews around blogosphere and they received such positive feedback! 

What about you? What you have in stores this week?

Posted by,

post signature

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. It sounds like you had an exhausting week, Natasha, but I'm sure it was really good, too! I hope you'll be able to catch some more reading time next week!
    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Boookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thank you, I just finished one book!

      Delete
  2. Starting Over looks interesting, good luck with your internship!! My STS
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just a few pages in, hoping that I will get the hang of it soon! Thank you and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Level Up looks really cute! I'll have to check that one out sometime! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. I hope to do that too! ;) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I am sorry that your week was so tiring but it sounds like it was also very rewarding. I know it will all be worth it in the end.

    I actually have an ARC of the Ugly Stepsister that I still need to read. I hope to get to it in 2016. Have a great week next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's alright :) I had great fun!

      I can't wait to read about your review! Definitely looking forward to that ;) Have a great week to you too!

      Delete
  5. I must check out Level Up - looks too cute. Happy reading now that the bake-off is done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do! Hahaha! Second round of bake-off next week :P Hopefully I would have developed some sort of stamina by then!

      Delete
  6. I've seen The Ugly Stepsister around, I need to check it out! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope you do get to check it out!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!